THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where Do I Begin.. ??

Where do i begin to tell you the story of how great a love can be.
The sweet love story that is older than sea.
The simple truth about the love you bring to me.
Where do i start...........

With your first hello and smile,
you gave a meaning to this empty world at mine.. there will never be
another love another time you came into my life and made the living fine.

You fill my my heart,
with very special things
with angel song, with wild imaginings.
You fill my souls with so much love
that anywhere i go, iam never lonely
with you around (by my side) i wouldn't be alone.
i reach for your hands and its always there.

How long will it lasts?
Can love be measured by the hours in a day?
I have no answer now.
But this much i can say
I know i will need you until all the stars burn away
and you will be there,
Always with your love
Just for me........

0 comments: